The officer is charged with
- Eighteen counts of rape;
- Nine counts of sexual assault;
- Five counts of assault by penetration;
- Three counts of coercive and controlling behavior
- Two counts of false imprisonment;
- Two counts of attempted rape;
- One count of attempted sexual assault by penetration;
- One count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.
Metropolitan Police Service
- Stats since 1st January 2022
113 Misconduct Hearings
88% held in public
The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS / "the Met") is the territorial police force responsible for law enforcement in Greater London, excluding the square mile of the City of London which is the responsibility of the City of London Police.